At IMC we strive to be a leader in the field of market making, providing liquidity on trading venues worldwide, making markets more efficient and playing an essential role within the ecosystem of the financial markets.
Today, with offices all over the globe and a global team that includes over 70 nationalities, we recognize that it is our people with their diverse skills and perspectives that will always be our greatest asset. It is the collective sum of individual life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that drives our success. And we believe a diverse and inclusive culture is essential for our ability to perform at a high level.
We’ve committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals focused on DEI to strengthen our efforts to increase the diversity of our workforce and create an inclusive work environment. This means we proudly encourage and embrace the differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, geographical provenance, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, educational and professional background, and other characteristics that make us all unique.
Knowing that our success has been built on the diversity of our people, we commit to building a diverse, fair, inclusive, and safe work environment for all. Fostering an environment where employees can feel comfortable and valued while bringing their whole selves to work. Building a successful future for IMC, and making us here to stay.
Our commitments to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at IMC include;
• Finding, attracting, and recruiting the best talent from all available talent pools through an equitable lens
• Actively encouraging job applications from under-represented groups through promotion and advocacy of trading and tech
• Creating a safe, inclusive working environment for all by embracing the diversity and background of all employees, with no tolerance of discrimination, harassment and bullying
• Performance management, compensation and promotion based solely on merit, performance, and behavior
• Providing individualized support and training to set all IMC employees up for success
• Creating a diverse workforce representative of available talent pools, building a successful, resilient, and adaptive future for IMC where all employees can thrive
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within every IMC office around the world is backed by relevant policies, procedures, and actions. Taking responsibility for others as well as yourself has long been an IMC value, and every employee also has the responsibility to ensure a diverse, fair, inclusive, and safe environment for all—creating a successful future for IMC.